A new beginning....

My blog - newly discovered so I thought I'd use it. Mismatch of ramblings, lifestyle (frugal, green, WAHM -ing, home ed. and other stuff :-)

Sunday, August 05, 2007

On the move again

Tra la la la la

We're on the move again.

Having found a house we like we finally exchanged contracts and should be completing on the sale next Wednesday!

Yay - this has been going on *so* long.

But what it does mean is that once again we are surrounded by boxes that need to be filled up with carefully sorted stuff. That I will have to find a new box scheme for my veg.! And other places to buy food.

In the time we have been here I have successfully weaned myself off supermarkets (yay) - I've been inside one on 8 occasions in the last 8 months, and 3 of those were to use the loo and get a newspaper when all around us was closed... and with hindsight (being the wonderful thing it is) and careful record keeping, I have spent nearly a third less than I was in Sussex, and we now hardly every throw something away :-)

And now to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home