A new beginning....

My blog - newly discovered so I thought I'd use it. Mismatch of ramblings, lifestyle (frugal, green, WAHM -ing, home ed. and other stuff :-)

Friday, September 07, 2007

New House

.. to us anyway.

But the much worked for supermarket dumping has had to go, there's no box scheme :-( and the cost of living is scary here...

... and I have no working oven as this one is ruddy dangerous. Whole kitchen needs rewiring and then some, as *everything* (wall sockets and all) is all wired off the 'master switch' that should be for the stove alone... so I can't even turn off the dangerous oven or I can't run the fridge, freezer or anything else...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Suzy said…

    Hi, just fallen over your blog and noticed that you're in MK (my old stamping ground) and has commented that there were not local box delivery schemes. Have you looked into River Nene? They extended their area to cover MK a year or so ago and are worth looking at if you do want a box scheme.

    Suzy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home