A new beginning....

My blog - newly discovered so I thought I'd use it. Mismatch of ramblings, lifestyle (frugal, green, WAHM -ing, home ed. and other stuff :-)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New blog.

Its a weakness of mine. Just as I fail to be able to 'compartmentalise' my life, I seem to be unable to have but one blog for 'me'. Instead I continue to split out things into ever smaller chunks. I suspect its the writer in me (I keep different notebooks for each style of writing and Genre I'm working on as well. One day, I will learn to buy small notebooks, but until then I end up carting around 3 rather large ones so they are with me when the urge strikes!

This one pulls out some of the green stuff, and links it with my need to shift a fair amount of weight. (OK, so only 15 Kilogrammes, maybe only 10Kg if I get muscle with it, but when you are five foot tall and should be in the range 55-60Kg being 70Kg means needing to lose more than 10% of your current 'mass').

Link is in Title. Would love your comments (but no spam for 'product' please!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home