A new beginning....

My blog - newly discovered so I thought I'd use it. Mismatch of ramblings, lifestyle (frugal, green, WAHM -ing, home ed. and other stuff :-)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oops

Keep leaving it far to long between posts here.

Time marches on, and DP has changed carears, at last! He's happy (oh, so happy. he's so pretty and witty and..,.... oops there I go again lol) but its going to be a pig financially.

So in an effort to make myself do something about that, and contribute a little more I've joined the £10 a day challenge, to be found on the moneysavingexperts website

And its contribution to us - apart from the financial factor - should be a reduction in the amount of 'stuff' in the house.

And so I hereby announce that September will see ebay at use. And some stock let go in a 'sale'. And whatever else I can sort out to do. Thoughts from anyone?

Oh - I suppose a link to the thread mentioned would be good :0

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1125049


There will be more links to things as they go up for sale ....


I'm strangely excited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home